Emerald Lakes Medical Clinic was established in August 2010. The vision for this General Practice is to bring back the family GP to the local community. Co-located with Emerald Lakes Pharmacy, the clinic allows our patients to access their health and pharmaceutical needs in the convenience of the one place.
Our practice maintains quality assurance and is accredited through General practice Accreditation Plus.
An Interpreter can be arranged for your appointment if required. Please inform our Receptionist when you are making your booking. Alternatively, you may request assistance from a family or relative.
We offer full comprehensive family medicine:
- General Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Ante-natal and Post-natal Care
- Children’s and Adolescent Health
- Diabetic Care
- Men & Woman’s Health
- Work cover
- Pre-employment Medicals
- Skin Checks
- Minor Skin Surgery
- Chronic Disease Management
- Full range of Health Assessments
- Treatment Room Services and Nursing Services
- Mental Health Assessments
- On-site Pathology available 8am-11am Monday – Friday